The most prestigious Postgraduate program in the Magreb and the second in the African continect by speciality.
The Hassan II University of Casablanca and the University of Cantabria have collaborated since 2007 to offer together the Master in banking and Financial Markets in Morroco, with a double diploma from both institutions. This benefits from the technical support of two great international banks: Attijariwafa Bank and Santander Bank.
Jeune Afrique, the most prestigious and widely read French language magazine in Africa, has distinguished this edition of the Master as the most prestigious post-graduate degree in the Magreb and second in the content by speciality.
The general objective of the study program is to train students in the field of banking and financial markets, making them specialists in banking sector knowledge, and in how financial entities and markets operate.
In particular, the master aims to:
- Provide a global vision of the areas of banking operations, deepening in the study of their operations and in the planning of their business strategies.
- Train the participant in the use of financial institution management techniques.
- Practical knowledge of the operation of financial markets and products in the international arena.
- Accredit successful graduates with an internationally recognized qualification for professionals working in the financial world and in the field of investment.
We offer a methodology that combines theory and practice for a complete learning experience, led by an excellent teaching staff comprised of executives and professional from the sector, together with highly experienced university professors.
Compatible with the professional activity of students.
- Développement des Ressources Humaines.
- Management de la Qualité.
- Management Stratégique.
- Analyse et Gestion Financière.
- Normes Comptables Internationales et Consolidation des Comptes.
- Audit et Contrôle de Gestion.
- Calculs Financiers et Actuariat.
- Statistiques et Analyse des Données.
- Informatique et Logiciels de Gestion.
- Droit Commercial.
- Droit Pénal des Affaires.
- Système et Réglementation Bancaire.
- Org. et Gestion des Entités Bancaires (I).
- Marketing des Institutions Financières.
- Conjoncture Économique et Financière.
- Organisation et Structure des Marchés Financiers.
- Finance Internationale.
- Comptabilité Bancaire.
- Analyse Financière et Audit des Établissements de Crédit.
- Droit Bancaire.
- Fiscalité des Actifs et des Opérations Financières.
- Applications Informatiques.
- Org. et Gestion des Entités Bancaires (II).
- Analyse et Gestion des Risques.
- GRH au sein de l'Organisation Bancaire.
- Analyse et Valorisation des Titres.
- Nouveaux Instruments et Produits Financiers.
- Fusions Acquisitions et Ingénierie Financière.
- Communication Financière.
- Activité Bancaire.
- Marchés Financiers.
- Stratégie et Communication Financière.
On completion of the course students will be awarded:
- The University of Cantabria Master’s degree in Banking and Financial Markets will be awarded on course completion.
- The University Hassan II Master’s degree “Banque et Marchés Financiers”.
Registration fees for the course are € 7.200
More information available in http://master-bmf.com/
The Master has been an enriching experience, from a personal, professional and human level. Over the past two years , we’ve experienced first hand the saying “ success lies at the end of effort and perseverance.” The theoretical nd practical focus has allowed us to discover the world of banking and financial markets and understand how they work. In my case, it facilitated, moreover, making the transition between the academic and professional without great difficulties.
The Master in Banking and Financial Markets is one of the best in Morrocco. It’s a unique experience and enriching from the viewpoint of knowledge acquisition and skills. Moreover, it helps enormously with the immersion in the professional life of the financial sector.
For those who want a professional career in banking and financial markets, this Master is probably the most appropriate because, as well as the theoretical value, you’ll have the chance to benefit from the intervention of sector professional con real practical case studies. This course will help you achieve your ambitions though in this competitive world, people look for the best so you depend in large para no yourself and your implication.