The first post-graduate degree specializing in Banking and Financial Markets in Chile.
At present, the growing complexity of financial markets requires increasingly specialized professionals whose knowledge allows them to design and implement strategies that contribute to the development of their professional field.
The University of Cantabria (Spain) and the Pontificia Universidad Católica of Valparaíso (PUCV) in Chile, have taught the first Master in Banking and Financial Markets leading to a double international degree since 2017, counting on Santander Bank as a partner.
The University of Cantabria and Banco Santander have been teaching this program for more than 20 years in Spain.
Reasons for you to choose this Master
The general objective of the study program is to train students in the field of banking and financial markets, making them specialists in banking sector knowledge, and in how financial entities and markets operate.
In particular, the master aims to:
- Provide a global vision of the areas of banking operations, deepening in the study of their operations and in the planning of their business strategies.
- Train the participant in the use of financial institution management techniques.
- Practical knowledge of the operation of financial markets and products in the international arena.
- Accredit successful graduates with an internationally recognized qualification for professionals working in the financial world and in the field of investment.
This course combines theory and practice for a complete learning experience, led by an excellent academic team of senior executives and professional experts in the sector, along with highly experienced university professors.
- Bank Audits.
- Bank accountancy.
- Accounting and Finance for Financial Entities.
- Economy and banking.
- Tax management.
- Bank legislation.
- Banking and international financial markets.
- Mergers and acquisitions in financial entities.
- Risk management 1.
- Risk management 2.
- Capital market.
- Innovation and technology in the financial sector.
- Quantitative methods for bank management.
- Organizational development.
- Bank management.
- Management of financial entities.
- Corporate governance.
- Marketing of the financial sector.
- Bank simulation.
- Leadership and teamwork workshop.
- Ethics and banking.
- Elective Subject 1: Banking Crises.
- Elective Subject 2: Currency Market.
- Elective Subject 3: Conflicts of Interest.
- Seminars and conferences 1.
- Seminars and conferences 2.
- Graduation workshop 1.
- Graduation workshop 2.
On completion of the course students will be awarded a double qualification:
- The University of Cantabria (Spain) Master's Degree in Banking and Financial Markets.
- Master's Degree in Banking and Financial Markets issued by the Pontifical Catholic University of Valparaíso (Chile).
The registration fee is € 14,907 €