The Academic Tour offers you the opportunity to live an integrated learning experience while enhancing your professional development.
When two great institutions collaborate, great initiatives are born. Two institutions of academic reference, IDECIDE and SANFI, have joined forces in Madrid to develop ACADEMIC TOURS, a customized training program for Latin American students and professionals.
The ACADEMIC TOURS are exclusive educational programs, lasting one week, with financial, business or insurance content, combining universal competencies such as sales or management skills. It could be a measure to meet the needs of the collective.
The ACADEMIC TOURS include conferences and visits to prestigious companies and institutions, all with the aim of promoting networking and commercial exchanges between countries.
The packages are completed with the stay in a modern university residence in the center of Madrid adding the chance to enjoy the cultural and gastronomic offer of the city.
- Provide knowledge, develop competencies and models for action.
- Share experiences and personal and professional experiences in each of the topics.
- Visit companies and associations in Spain, to expand knowledge and business culture.
- To promote networking among professionals with years of experience and cultural exchange between Spain and Latin America.
Classroom based – Active participation – Training workshops.
MODULE I. INTERNATIONAL TRADE
- Introduction to international business.
- The risks in International Trade operations.
MODULE II. INTERNATIONAL TRADE
- Means of Payment in International Trade.
- The Guarantees in the International Business.
MODULE III. INTERNATIONAL TRADE
- Financing International Trade.
- Transportation, Incoterms and Insurance.
MODULE IV. MANAGEMENT SKILLS
MODULE V. MANAGEMENT SKILLS
- Coaching and Mentoring.
At the end of the program, the student will be awarded a University of Cantabria diploma that certifies the training completed.
The registration fee is 990 euros.
Included in the registration fee:
- Academic Training Program.
- Complementary training activities, visits to companies and conferences.
- University of Cantabria diploma.
- Accommodation and Full Board at the University College of Madrid.
* Flights not included.
Given the limited number of places available, candidates should request admission by contacting the co-director: Alberto Hoyos Moliner (founder of IDECIDE) via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone: +34 607 56 10 64.
Once your admission to the Program is confirmed, the registration form must be completed and the deposit paid. The remaining amount will be paid at least 15 days before the start of the Program.
- Alberto Hoyos Moliner - Founder IDECIDE.
- Belén Díaz Díaz - Academic Director of SANFI.
- Santiago Romera - Managing Partner AREA XXI.
- Carlos Gómez Gómez - MAPFRE IBERIA.
- Patxi Rocha - InnRocha Collaborator IDECIDE.
- Concha Mendoza Pastor - Founder IDECIDE.
- Sonia García Muñoz - Collaborator IDECIDE.