SANFI develops bespoke in-company training programs covering the different aspects of banking and financial markets.
In-company programs allow us to design made to measure learning experiences, adapted to the needs of each company and with the backing of a team of experts.
Areas of In-Company Training
Our know-how and capacity to adapt allow us to offer each client the training program and methodology best suited to their needs, meeting client’s objectives is always our first priority.
Some of our programs include:
- Introduction to Accountancy.
- Banking Accountancy.
- Financial statement analysis.
- Company Analysis.
- Workshop of Corporate Finance Alternatives.
- Payment Methods and Financing International Business.
- Implementing the International Business Plan .
- nternational Banking.
- Incoterms 2010.
- nternational Rules of Financial Information.
- Tactical management for exchange rate risk.
- Master in Risk.
- Legal Aspects of Client Risk.
- Legal Aspects of Corporate Risk.
- Legal Aspects of Trade Risk
- Credit Management Program.
- Accounts analysis.
- Comex Accreditations.
- MIFID Program II.
- Insurance Certifications (B and C).
- Expert in Economics for Bank Professionals.
- Specialist in Corporate Banking.
- Client Orientation.
- Money Laundering Prevention.
- Banking Products.
- Financial Restructuring for retail.
- Banking Risk.
- Challenger. Management Development Program.
- Digital Competence.
- Application development.
- Office Automation Tools.
The collaboration between the UCEIF Foundation and Santander Bank has allowed SANFI to define a unique In-Company training methodology to develop the SANFI Training Observatory. This allows us to detect the learning needs in financial or economic matters which may arise and propose training programs for companies, company owners and professionals, adjusting training programs to the individual client needs.
Our system works in the following way: